Trimble SPS882 Receiver Kit with TSC2 Machine Control as Base or Rover with 900 MHz Internal Radio (Receive or Transmit). Also works with both SCS900 and Survey Controller software. The internal radios are 900 MHz and will work with most Trimble Base/Rover and Machine Control Kits operating at the same frequency
Trimble SPS882 Base or Rover sale Includes:
- Trimble SPS882 Receiver 900 MHz Internal Radio
- Trimble Dual Battery Charger
- 2x Trimble Lithium Ion Batteries Radio Antenna
- Trimble Hard Case
- Trimble TSC2 Data Collector
- SCS900 Ver. 2.80 Software
- Survey Controller Ver. 12.46 Software, GNSS, Total Station, AGS, and SPS Construction Instruments Enabled Windows and Office Mobile BluetoothWLAN Charger
- Adjustable Rod Clamp
- Soft Case
- Carbon Fiber Rover Rod Thumb Release Bipod
The Trimble SPS882 Overview
The Trimble SPS882 is a compact and powerful unit that is designed for fast and easy setup. It’s also rugged enough to withstand drops onto concrete from distances up to two meters, making it perfect for those harsh construction environments.
The SPS882 Smart GNSS antenna can be used for the following infrastructure and site development applications:
- Layout of structure foundations, caissons, and piles
- Earthworks, fine grading and finishing stakeout operations
- Initial site measurements to verify design levels and regular subsequent measurements to determine progress volumes vehicular-mounted site supervisor applications
- Measurements and grade/thickness checks on laid materials
The Smart GNSS antenna incorporates a GNSS antenna, receiver, internal radio, and battery in a rugged light-weight unit that is ideally suited as an all-on-the-pole RTK rover or quick setup/rapid mobilization base station. LEDs enable you to monitor satellite tracking, radio reception, data logging status, and power. Bluetooth wireless technology provides cable-free communications between the receiver and controller.
You can use the SPS882 as part of an RTK GNSS system with the Trimble SCS900 Site Controller software. The receiver can optionally record GPS data to the receiver’s optional internal memory and download to a computer using the serial connection. The Smart GNSS antenna has no front panel controls for changing settings. To configure these receivers:
- In real time, use external software such as the SPS web interface, the HYDROpro software, or the WinFlash utility.
- Use an application file. To edit an application file, use the Configuration Toolbox utility.