Trimble R8 Model 3 Base Rover
Trimble R8 Model 3 Base Rover for sale, this is complete base rover system, including TSC2, HPB450 430-450 MHz and Accessories. All gears has been shop tested and calibrated by a authorized Trimble service, set up ready to working condition
Trimble R8 Model 3 Base Rover sale includes :
- 2x Trimble R8 Model 3 GNSS Base with Bluetooth, 430-450 MHz Internal Radio and Antenna
- 1x Trimble HPB450 430-450 MHz 2-35 Watt Radio
- 1x Trimble TSC2 Data Collector with Survey Controller and GNNS
- 3x Trimble Hard Pelican Cases
- 2x Wood Tripods
- 1x Trimble Adjustable Rover Rod with Case
- 1x Trimble Thumb Bipod
- 1x Rover Rod Mounting Bracket for TSC2, 1x Extra Battery for TSC2, Trimble Charger for TSC2, 1x Case, Extra Screen Protectors, and Stylus for TSC2
- 2x Trimble Dual Chargers with 115V AC Adaptors for Base and Rover, 4x Trimble Lithium-Ion Batteries for Base and Rover
- 2x Radio Whip Antenna Kits
- 2x Trimble 1 Foot Extension Poles
- 1x Trimble Radio Antenna Adjustable Extension with Case
- 2x Trimble Tribachs
- 1x Multiple Data, Power, Radio, Charger, and Lemo Cables
- 1x Trimble Hard Frame Backpack with Antenna Mount
- 1x Trimble Tripod Cable Pouch
- 1x Trimble Business Center Software CD
- User Guide and Software CD
Trimble R8 Model 3 GNSS, the new standard for full-featured GNSS technology
Trimble R8 Model 3 delivers unmatched power, accuracy and performance in a rugged, compact unit.
- Advanced Trimble R-Track Technology
- Unmatched tracking of GNSS satellite signals
- Superior performance in challenging RTK applications
- Capacity to track up to 44 satellites
- Flexible system design
- Remote configuration and access
Advanced surveying with Trimble R-Track
The latest advancements in Trimble R-Track technology consistently deliver precise positioning performance in the most challenging GNSS conditions. More satellites and better reception keep you working throughout the day. Our latest advancement, Trimble R-Track with Signal Prediction™ is a giant step for the surveying industry. Signal Prediction compensates for intermittent RTK signals, enabling extended operation after an interruption.
The new, CMRx protocol provides maximum compression of corrections to optimize communications bandwidth and fully utilize all of the satellites and signals in view.
The Trimble R8 GNSS supports a wide range of satellite signals, including GPS L2C and L5 and GLONASS L1/L2 signals. In addition, Trimble is committed to the next generation of modernized GNSS configurations by providing Galileo-compatible products available for customers well in advance of Galileo system availability In support of this plan, the new Trimble R8 GNSS is capable of tracking the experimental GIOVE-A and GIOVE-B test satellites for signal evaluation and test purposes.
Flexible System Design
The Trimble R8 GNSS receiver combines the most comprehensive feature set into an integrated and flexible system for demanding surveying applications.
The Trimble R8 GNSS includes a built-in TX/RX UHF radio, enabling the ultimate flexibility for rover or base operation.
As a base station, the internal NTRIP caster provides you with customized access to base station corrections via the internet (cellular modem required).
Trimble's exclusive, Web UI™ eliminates travel requirements for routine monitoring of base station receivers. Now you can assess the health and status of base receivers and perform remote configurations from the office. Through Web UI, you can also readily download post-processing data and save additional trips out to the field.
Enabling the Connected Site
Pair the speed and accuracy of the Trimble R8 GNSS receiver with flexibility and collaboration tools of Trimble Access software. Trimble Access brings the field and office teams closer by enabling data sharing and collaboration in a secure, web-based environment. With optional streamlined workflows, Trimble Access further empowers surveyors and survey teams for success. Now it is easier than ever to realize the potential of the Trimble Connected Site. Connecting the right tools, techniques, services and relationships enables surveying businesses to achieve more every day