Spectra Precision SP80 GNSS Single Receiver Kit with UHF 430-470 MHz 2W TRx. Manufacture 2017, demo unit, very lightly used like new condition, Part Number 94334-50
Spectra Precision SP80 sale includes:
- Spectra Precision SP80 GNSS Receiver kit with UHF 2W TRx
- 2x Li-Ion 2600 mAh 7.4 V 19.2 Wh Batteries
- Battery Charger with transformer and cord set
- HI Tape Measure (Feet and Meters)
- 7 cm Extension Pole for raising SP80 above a tribrach when used with external base radio
- USB Cable for debugging port
- Hard Case and Soft Case
- 2-year warranty
- All features and tracking is fully enabled
Brand new Nomad 1050L with Survey Pro Software, GPS software includes;
- 1x SEC5125-20 Aluminum rover rod
- 1x SEC5200-074 Cradle for Nomad
- 1x SEC5200-154 Quick Release Pole clamp with Compass
Spectra Precision SP80 Overview
The new generation Spectra Precision SP80 uses Z-Blade technology to track and process all available GNSS signals providing the highest solution availability, most reliable measurements and the highest possible accuracies.
It also offers the best communications and connectivity capabilities available today including SMS and email alerts and anti-theft protection. The ergonomic design and unlimited operating time make the SP80 an extremely versatile and complete solution.
The SP80 Z-Blade engine offers 240 6-G channels for tracking and fixing with:
- GPS [ L1C/A, L1P(Y), L2P(Y), L2C, L5 ]
- GLONASS [ L1C/A, L2C/A ]
- BeiDou [ B1 (phase 2), B2 ]
- Galileo [ E1, E5a, E5b ]
- QZSS [ L1C/A, L2C, L1SAIF, L5 ]
- SBAS [ WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN) L1C/A ]
Anti-Theft technology allows you to lock a Base receiver to a location. If the receiver is moved, it locks, alarms and attempts to send SMS and email messages to it's owner.
The IP-67 housing is dust and waterproof. The thick rubber bumper protects the head from 2-meter pole drops onto cement. A standard 2-year Factory Warranty extends comprehensive coverage for your investment.
The SP80 is the 'most connected receiver available:
- Modular internal Rx/Tx 2-watt UHF modem
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Penta-band UMTS/HSPA+ 800/850/900/1900/2100MHz
- Bluetooth 2.1 EDR
- RS232 Serial
- WiFi (802.11 b/g/n)
With 1.5 GB of internal memory, expandable to 33.5 GB with standard SD Card memory, the SP80 will record over a year of static data.
All signals and all features are enabled in all receivers standard, there are no firmware options. Each SP80 includes a soft case and hard case, with two batteries chargers, power supplies and all required cables. The SP80 is a complete system