Spectra Precision SP60 L1 L2 GNSS Single Receiver Kit
Manufacture 2018, demo unit, very lightly used like new condition, Part Number 104234-03.
Spectra Precision SP60 L1 L2 sale includes
- SP60 Receiver
- Li-Ion 2600 mAh 7.4 V 19.2 Wh Batteries
- Battery Charger with transformer and cord set
- HI Tape Measure (Feet and Meters)
- 7cm Extension Pole for raising SP60 above a tribrach when used w/ external base radio
- USB Cable Client to Host
- Soft Case
- Carbon Fiber GPS Rod
- 2-year warranty
A UHF SP60 kit is available that also contains a UHF Radio Kit and an Office Power Kit. UHF Radio Kits contain:
- SP80/SP60 UHF Module (410-470 MHz 2 watt Transmit)
- 2 meter glass fiber pole (allows for efficient radio transmission using antenna in pole)
- soft case for range pole
- 25 cm glass fiber pole extension for base or rover use
- Torx T25 Screwdriver
Office Power Kit:
- Data/Power Cable: 1.5 m length DB9F to SP60 Serial with SAE Power
- Adapter SAE Power to DC Socket (for powering SP60 from charger supply)
- USB to RS232 adapter for computers that don't have a serial port
- 104234-00 SP60 L1 GPS Only Single Receiver Kit
- 104234-01 SP60 L1 GNSS Single Receiver Kit
- 104234-02 SP60 L1/L2 GPS Only Single Receiver Kit
- 104234-03 SP60 L1/L2 GNSS Single Receiver Kit
- 104234-50 SP60 L1/L2 GNSS Single Receiver Kit with UHF 430-470 MHz 2W TRx
- 104234-50BR SP60 L1/L2 GNSS Base/Rover Pair Receiver Kit with UHF 430-470 MHz 2W TRx
- 104234-50CBR SP60 L1/L2 GNSS Base/Rover Pair Receiver Complete Kit with UHF 430-470 MHz 2W TRx, SurveyPro GNSS,Ranger RG3-G31-002 kit with brackets
The Spectra Precision SP60 uses Z-Blade technology to track and process all available GNSS signals providing the highest solution availability, most reliable measurements and the highest possible accuracies. It also offers the best communications and connectivity capabilities available today including anti-theft protection. The ergonomic design and unlimited operating time make the SP60 an extremely versatile and complete solution.
The SP60 Z-Blade engine offers 240 6-G channels for tracking and fixing with:
- GPS [ L1C/A, L1P(Y), L2P(Y), L2C, L5 ]
- GLONASS [ L1C/A, L2C/A ]
- BeiDou [ B1 (phase 2), B2 ]
- Galileo [ E1, E5a, E5b ]
- QZSS [ L1C/A, L2C, L1SAIF, L5 ]
- SBAS [ WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN) L1C/A ]
- L-band for Centerpoint RTX compatibility
Patented Z-Blade technology for industry leading GNSS performance
- Full utilization of signals from all 6 GNSS systems (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS)
- Enhanced GNSS-centric algorithm: fully-independent GNSS signal tracking and optimal data processing, including GPS-only, GLONASS-only or BeiDou-only solution (autonomous to full RTK)
- Fast Search engine for quick acquisition and re-acquisition of GNSS signals
Anti-Theft technology allows you to lock a Base receiver to a location. If the receiver is moved, it locks, alarms and attempts to send SMS and email messages to it's owner.
The IP-67 housing is dust and waterproof. The thick rubber bumper protects the head from 2-meter pole drops onto cement. A standard 2-year Factory Warranty extends comprehensive coverage for your investment.
With 256 MB of internal memory the SP60 will record a month of 14 SV, 15-second interval static data.
CenterPoint RTX service delivered via satellite is the most accurate satellite-delivered correction service available. (CenterPoint RTX is a subscription based system.)
SP60, empowered with an L-band GNSS antenna, is CenterPoint RTX capable, which is ideal for operating in areas where there is no network available and a local base and rover set-up is not possible. When enabled to receive satellite delivered CenterPoint RTX corrections, the SP60 can provide less than 4 cm positions within 30 minutes or less initializations.
Thanks to the CenterPoint RTX technology and satellite coverage, SP60 GNSS receiver can deliver high accuracy positioning anywhere in the world.