Trimble C5 5” Mechanical Total Station for sale with with Optical Plummet
Accuracy 5”, Brand new, 2 Year Warranty, Prism Accuracy 2.0 mm + 2 ppm Prism / 3.0 mm + 2 ppm DR, Range 5,000 m to prism / DR 800 m
The Trimble C-Series mechanical total stations are the durable, efficient, highly precise stations that work as hard as you do. By combining superior optics and autofocus with a rugged, lightweight, user-friendly design, the new C-Series stations deliver exceptional performance, making field work faster and more efficient. The C5 provides an option to use either a simplified on-board software or to operate the instrument with Trimble Access on a handheld controller such as the Trimble TSC3. Highlights of these units are:
Tough, Durable and Easy to Use:
- The Trimble C5 is tough and reliable with a user-friendly design. It limits user fatigue even as it stands up to the toughest worksite conditions. On a wide range of projects, in diverse settings across the globe, the C5 is hard at work, quickly capturing accurate measurements and virtually eliminating downtime.
- The C5 offers the easy setup Trimble users have come to expect. The autofocus powered by Nikon enables the C5 to quickly and precisely focus on the anticipated distance, so users can simply sight, shoot and go. That means any day spent in the field can be highly productive. Superior Nikon optics give you crisp, bright sightings even in low light conditions. The results are always precise and true—which ensures greater productivity back in the office, too. There’s no need to return to the field, because you get it right the first time.
The Features You Need for the Job You Do
- Autofocus enabling precise and fast focus
- Powerful long range EDM
- Dual color touchscreen displays
- L2P security location technology
- Compact, lightweight and rugged system design
- Onboard Software: Trimble Access
- Winterized 2” and 5” models available
Extend Your Survey Season
- For users working in cold temperatures, the Trimble C5 2” and 5” total stations are available in a specifically designed winterized version.