Artec Eva 3D for sale in perfect condition, very lightly used year 2016. Almost like new, ready to working to scan condition.
Used artec eva sale includes
- Artec Eva 3D
- Artec Studio professional
- Battery pack
- Power supply
- USB cables
- Hard case
We also have for sale another Artec Scanner series, used Artec Spider for sale, condition still like new with low scan hours, guaranteed full working order
Artec Eva | Fast 3D scanner | Best Structured-light 3D Scanning Device
This structured light 3D scanner is the ideal choice for making a quick, textured and accurate 3D model of medium sized objects such as a human bust, an alloy wheel, or a motorcycle exhaust system. It scans quickly, capturing precise measurements in high resolution.
Light, fast and versatile, Eva is our most popular scanner and a market leader in handheld 3D scanners. Based on safe-to-use structured light scanning technology, it is an excellent all round solution for capturing objects of almost any kind, including objects with black and shiny surfaces.
Artec Eva’s ease of use, speed and precision has made it an essential product for a wide range of industries. From rapid prototyping to quality control, CGI to heritage preservation, the automotive industry to forensics, medicine and prosthetics to aerospace, the device is used to customize, innovate and streamline countless forward-thinking industries
Thousand of satisfied customers using artec eva, fast 3D scanner for professionals, the best for making a fast, accurate 3D model
- Scan the object
- Fuse & Optimize the object
- Texturize & Export
Artec Eva 3D scanners & applications, customizing, innovating and streamlining a wide range of different industries
- Reverse engineering: Product design, Customisation, 3D documentation
- Industrial applications of 3D scanners: Reverse engineering, Quality control, Rapid prototyping, Aerospace
- Healthcare: Orthopedics, Prosthetics, Plastic surgery. Custom wheelchairs
- Science and education: Research, Training, Online museums
- Art and design: Heritage preservation, Architecture, CGI, Fashion
Artec Studio 13, Smart and easy 3D data post-processing software
Working with 3D scanning data has never been easier thanks to the smart Autopilot mode which ensures the most seamless workflow for new and experienced users alike, by automatically guiding them through all of the post-processing steps. This revolutionary mode applies the best possible algorithms to your scan data in order to build a perfect 3D model right before your eyes.
Manual mode is also available, giving users absolute control over advanced tools. Whether you use Autopilot or manual mode, Artec Studio will create high-quality 3D models suitable for export to CAD, 3D printing and more.
- 3D Radar for simple, guided 3D scanning
- Get the best results effortlessly with the smart Autopilot mode
- Quick and powerful 3D data processing at your fingertips