Used Artec Spider 3D for saleincluding Artec Studio 9.2 scanning and processing software license and Calibration Kit. Still ike new condition, low hours scan used and guaranteed full working order.
Artec Spider 3D sale includes;
- Artec Spider 3D Scanner
- Fully licensed Artec Studio 9.2 scanning and processing software
- USB cable
- Artec Spider Serialized Calibration Plate
- Artec Battery Pack & Charger
- Calibration Kit
- Hard case
Have a look for the best handled 3d scanner for professional use, we have for sale Artec EVA for sale, perfect condition, very lightly used year 2016. Almost like new, ready to working to scan condition.
Artec Spider | Hand-held 3D Scanner | Perfect for CAD
The perfect solution for rapid prototyping and manufacturing, as well as industries such as medicine, automotive, aerospace, quality control, heritage preservation and graphic design. a 3D scanner with high resolution, high accuracy and ability to see sharp edges. Such features make Artec Spider the perfect solution for mass production and industrial design where higher-precision scanning of objects with sharp edges and intricate details is required. Artec Spider is a 3D scanner with high resolution, high accuracy and ability to see sharp edges. Such features make Artec Spider the perfect solution for mass production and industrial design where higher-precision scanning of objects with sharp edges and intricate details is required
No markers or any manual alignment during post-processing: Artec Spider doesn’t need markers to be placed on the object before scanning. Spider does not use electromagnetic tracking, so metal objects in the room do not interfere with performance or accuracy
High speed and accuracy: Capturing and simultaneously processing up to 1 000 000 points per second, Spider scans a dozen times faster than a laser scanner, while providing high resolution (up to 0.004 in.) and superior accuracy (0.002 in.)
Capturing texture: The scanner captures brilliant color, as well as a high resolution, accurate 3D image itself
Ease of use: Artec Spider weighs 1.9 lbs, making it truly portable. This hand-held solution will be useful when you need to scan outside or digitize objects that can’t be moved. The Spider can also be used with a battery which provides hours of scanning without the need for electricity.
Real time scanning and fusion; The scanner captures up to 7.5 frames per second and each frame is a 3D image. These frames are fused in real time, meaning that no complicated post-processing is required
Almost unlimited possibilities: Artec Spider is the perfect solution for rapid prototyping and manufacturing, as well as industries such as medicine, automotive, aerospace, quality control, heritage preservation and graphic design
Artec Spider Spesification
- Ability to capture texture: Yes
- 3D resolution, up to 0.004 in.
- 3D point accuracy, up to up to 0.002 in.
- 3D accuracy over distance, up to 0.03 % over 3 ft.
- Texture resolution 1.3 mp
- Colors 24 bpp
- Light source blue LED
- Working distance 6.7 - 12 in.
- Linear feld of view, H×W @ closest range 7 × 5.5 in.
- Linear feld of view, H×W @ furthest range 3.5 x 2.7 in.
- Angular feld of view, H×W 30 x 21°
- Video frame rate, up to up to 7.5 fps
- Exposure time 0.0005 s
- Data acquisition speed, up to 1 000 000 points/s
- Multi core processing Yes
- Dimensions, H×D×W 7.5 × 5.1 × 5.5 in.
- Weight 1.9 lb
- Power consumption 12 V, 24 W
- Interface 1 × USB 2.0
- Output formats OBJ, PTX, STL, WRML, ASCII, AOP, CSV, PLY, E57 *
- Processing capacity 40’000’000 triangles/1GB RAM
- Supported OS Windows 7 or Windows 8 - ×64
- Minimum computer requirements Intel® CoreTM Quad, 12Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9 (9xxx) series
- Stereo Support Requirements NVIDIA Quadro or bette