Used Creaform GoSCAN 50 for sale, very lightly used year 2014, low hours of used, like new condition, in excellent perfect working condition. Integrated with VXelements software, including accessories carrying case, calibration plate, power supply, custom USB cable.
Creaform GO!SCAN 50 is most versatile hand-held portable 3D scanner. With hybrid positioning, professional grade measurements, and full color scanning, the GO!SCAN 50 can do it all while still bringing the easiest to use white light 3D scanning experience to users.
The Go!SCAN 50 uses structured white light technology to 3D scan a wide variety of subjects and their textures (colors): mechanical parts, historical artefacts, mockups and prototypes.
The Creaform Go!SCAN 50 is suitable for scanning medium and big objects. Plus, this 3D scanner offers a very interesting price to performance ratio. It suits various uses cases such as reverse engineering, all steps of design and manufacturing processes, museology heritage preservation, restoration, digital archiving as well as entertainment.
Creaform GoSCAN 50 Technical Spesification
- Part Size Range (Recommended): 0.3 – 3.0 m
- Resolution: 0.5 mm
- Accuracy: Up to 0.10 mm (0.004 in)
- Fast 3D Scanning: Typical objects are scanned in 5 minutes or less
- Scan in colour option: Visually striking color results, with an incredible level of details.
- Light Source: White light (LED)
- Texture Resolution: 50 to 150 DPI
- Texture Colours: 24 bits
- Integrated Software: VXelements
- Compatible Software: VXelements 3D Systems (Geomagic® Solutions), InnovMetric Software (PolyWorks), Dassault (CATIA V5 and SolidWorks), PTC (Pro/ENGINEER), Siemens (NX and Solid Edge), Autodesk (Inventor, Alias, 3ds Max,
- Included Accessories: Carrying case, Calibration plate, Power Supply, Custom USB cable.
- Optional Accessories: Certified laptop computer, Field pack (for outdoors, on-site scanning)