For sale Fluke Networks DSX2-8000QOI Versiv 2 Cable Analyzer with Quad OLTS, OTDR and Fiber Inspection, Integrated Wi-Fi.
Very lightly used in excellent working and cosmetic condition. Has been checked and shop tested by Fluke Networks authorized services
- One (1) Versiv Mainframe & Remote
- Two (2) DSX-8000 CableAnalyzer modules
- Two (2) CertiFiber Quad OLTS modules
- One (1) OptiFiber Quad OTDR module
- One (1) Set of Cat 8/Class I Permanent Link Adapters
- One (1) Set of Cat 8/Class 1 Channel Adapters
- Two (2) Headsets
- Two (2) HandStraps
- Two (2) Shoulder Straps
- One (1) Hard sided Carry Case
- One (1) USB Interface Cable
- One (1) Versiv 2 Open Source Software CD
- Two (2) AC Chargers
- Two (2) Universal Couplers
- Two (2) AxTalk Terminators
- Two (2) Quick Clean Cleaners (1.25/2.50 mm)
- One (1)SC/SC Simplex adapters
- Two (2) SC/LC Multimode Launch Cables-50 µm
- Two (2) SC/LC Singlemode Launch Cable-9 µm
- One (1) USB Fiber Inspection Video Probe with 4 Tips
- Two (2) LC/LC Simplex Adapter
- One (1) SC/LC EF-Compliant MM TRC Kit 50 µm
- One (1) SC/LC SM TRC Kit
- One (1) TRC Carry Case
- One (1) WiFi Adapter for Versiv 2 Mainframe
- One (1) Statement of Calibration
- One (1) Start Guide
The DSX2-8000-QOI CableAnalyzer copper test solution with the CertiFiber Pro Quad OLTS module and the OptiFiber Pro Quad OTDR module enables testing and certification of twisted pair cabling for up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet deployments and will handle any cabling system whether it is a Cat 5e, 6, 6A, 8 or Class FA and I/II. Certifying a cable is one part of a process that starts with system design and ends with system acceptance. The faster that process goes, the more profitable you’ll be. Unfortunately, there are a lot of things that slow the process down – setting up the tester incorrectly, testing to the wrong limits, waiting for skilled technicians to analyze and troubleshoot failures, misinterpretation of results, and producing test reports that customers cannot understand.
As part of the Versiv 2 cabling certification product family, the DSX CableAnalyzer provides accurate, error-free certification. In the installation business there are multiple teams, varying media types and multiple testing requirements. The difference between being profitable or not is just a few percentage points. The DSX certifies copper cabling, complies with all standards including Level VI/2G accuracy, making jobs easier to manage, and getting to system acceptance faster. It’s not just for the expert technicians and Project Managers. Individuals of various skill levels can improve the set-up, operation, test reporting, and simultaneously manage diverse projects. The DSX2-8000-QOI also includes integrated WiFi functionality for connecting wirelessly to Fluke Network's LinkWare Live.
The Versiv 2 Cabling Certification Product Family has a modular design with swappable testing modules that provide four types of testing (copper and fiber optic cabling, and Ethernet and Wi-Fi network cabling) plus report generation software and a cloud service for managing jobs. Its ProjX System manages job requirements and progress from setup to systems acceptance, making sure all tests are completed correctly. The Taptive User Interface simplifies set up, eliminates errors and speeds up troubleshooting. The LinkWare Live cloud service gives you visibility and control of the whole process: you can set up and track your testers and inspect results from any mobile device while the job is in process. It even lets you upload and integrate results from multiple testers at multiple jobsites so you can quickly generate reports with the de-facto industry standard LinkWare PC.