Used Leica BLK360 for sale, Like new barely used. Low hours used, complete package with Mission Kit and iPad Pro, 1 Year Warranty Extension
Still like new, barely used, less than 30 hours of operating time. All gears to be shipped in original packaging
Leica BLK360 sale includes:
- Leica BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner
- Leica BLK360 Transport Hood
- 2x Leica GEB212 Lithium-Ion Battery, Leica GKL312 Battery Charger, Leica GEV192-9 AC/DC Adapter
- Leica BLK360 Tripod
- Autodesk Recap360 12 Months subscription
- Cyclone REGISTER, Cyclone REGISTERvCCP 12 Months subscription, Cyclone REGISTER 360
- Leica BLK360 Quick Guide, Leica BLK USB Documentation Card, Leica BLK360 App Info Sheet, Leica User Info Guide
- Leica BLK360 1 Year Warranty Extension
- Leica BLK360 Mission Kit & Apple iPad Pro
** Leica BLK360 Mission Kit includes: Leica BLK360 Mission Bag, GEB212 Lithium-Ion Battery, GKL312 Battery Charger, BLK360 Tripod, BLK360 Car Charger Adapter, GKL312 Battery Charger with AC/DC Adapter, BLK360 Mission Bag, BLK360 BLK360 GEB212 Lithium-Ion Battery, BLK360, Tripod, BLK360 Tripod Adapter, BLK360 GEV192-0 AC.DC Adapter, and 1-Year Warranty Extension
Leica BLK36 Overview
The Leica BLK360 is the world’s smallest imaging laser scanner, simplifying the collection of accurate 3D imagery and measurements. The Leica BLK360 captures the world around you with full-colour panoramic images overlaid on a high-accuracy point cloud. Simple to use with just the single push of one button, the BLK360 is the smallest and lightest of its kind. Anyone who can operate an iPad can now capture the world around them with high resolution 3D panoramic images.
Using the ReCap Pro mobile app, the BLK360 streams image and point cloud data to iPad. The app filters and registers scan data in real time. After capture, ReCap Pro enables point cloud data transfer to a number of CAD, BIM, VR and AR applications. The integration of BLK360 and Autodesk software dramatically streamlines the reality capture process thereby opening this technology to non-surveying individuals.
BLK360 Imaging Laser Scanner
- Allows you to scan in high, standard and fast resolutions
- Weighs 1kg / Size 165 mm tall x 100 mm diameter
- Less than 3 minutes for full-dome scan (in standard resolution) and 150 MP spherical image generation
- 360,000 laser scan pts/se
- HDR and thermal imaging
ReCap Pro Software
- Gain complete access to ReCap Pro for desktop, web and mobile*
- Control all aspects of the reality capture process remotely on ReCap for iPad
- Automatically register and visualise scan data in the field
- Mark up, tag and collaborate on scans while on the job site
- Reduce rework requests and share reality data remotely
- Seamless data transfer into Autodesk design software
With the combination of the BLK360 and Autodesk ReCap Pro, benefit from:
- Speed: On-the-fly image and point cloud processing in the field.
- Portability: Flexibility to scan wherever, whenever with the small lightweight scanner that fits into a messenger bag.
- Ease of Use: Push-button scanning that automatically stitches and registers in the mobile version of ReCap Pro.
- Cloud Connectivity: Better collaboration and virtualisation with cloud sync.
- Simplified Data Collection: Two-in-one 360º image documentation and laser scan data.
- Interoperability: Reality capture data connectivity with Autodesk’s design solutions.