Faro Focus3D X 330 for sale, very lightly used as good as new. Year of manufacture 2014, the FARO Scene ver. 5.4 included, in excellent condition ready to working order
Faro Focus3D X 330 for sale includes:
- FARO Focus3D X 330
- 2x Power Block battery
- Charging Station
- Power Cable
- 32GB SD Memory Card with Case
- Protection Cover w/ Foam
- Panorama Tripod QR
- Quick Charge Power Supply
- Tool Kit
- Calibration Documents
- Pelican case
Faro Focus3D X 330 | The perfect instrument for 3D documentation and land surveying
The FARO Focus3D X 330 scan quality has been increased and noise has been reduced, providing precise three dimensional models in a photo-realistic style. These advances in performance did not come at the expense of safety as the Focus3D X 330 includes a Class 1 "eye safe" laser. It's minimal weight, small size, touch-screen, SD-card and a battery life of 4.5 hours make the Focus3D X 330 unbeatable and easy-to-use. It is increased range and scan quality the FARO Focus3D X 330 considerably reduces the effort involved in measuring and post-processing.
Faro Focus3D X 330 Features:
- Extended Scanning: 330M RANGEThe Focus3D X 330 can scan objects up to 330 meters away. Large buildings, land-site exca-vations and vast terrains can be surveyed with fewer scans, thus resulting in quicker project scanning completion
- Easy positioning - Integrated GPS Receiver: With its integrated GPS receiver, the laser scanner is able to correlate individual scans in post-processing making it ideal for surveying based applications.
- Outdoor Scanning Capability : Focus3D X 330 is able to perform fast and highly precise scanning in direct sunlight.
- Low Noise Perfomance: The FARO Focus3D X 330 delivers extraordinary scan data quality at extended range with very low noise.
- Wireles LAN WAN : Remote control permits you to start, stop, and view scans at a distance.
Faro Focus3D X 330 Technical Spesification
- Unambiguity interval: By 122 till 488 Kpts/sec at 614m; by 976 Kpts/sec at 307m
- Range Focus3D X 330: 0.6m - 330m indoor or outdoor with upright incidence to a 90% reflective surface
- Measurement speed (pts/sec): 122,000 / 244,000 / 488,000 / 976,000
- Ranging error1 : ±2mm
- Resolution: Up to 70 megapixel colour
- Dynamic colour feature: Automatic adaption of brightness
- Parallax: Co-axial design
- Field of view (vertical/horizontal): 300°/ 360°
- Step size (vertical/horizontal): 0.009° (40,960 3D-Pixel on 360°) / 0,009° (40.960 3D-Pixel on 360°)
- Max. vertical scan speed: 5.820rpm or 97Hz
Laser (optical transmitter)
- Laser class: Laser class 1
- Wavelength: 1550nm
- Beam divergence: Typical 0.19mrad (0,011°) (1/e, halfangle)
- Beam diameter at exit: Typical 2.25mm (1/e)
Data handling and control
- Data storage: SD, SDHC™, SDXC™; 32GB card included
- Scanner control: Via touchscreen display and WLAN
- New WLAN access: Remote control, scan visualisation are possible on mobile devices with Flash®
- Dual axis compensator: Levels each scan: Accuracy 0.015°; Range ± 5°
- Height sensor: Via an electronic barometer the height relative to a fixed point can be detected and added to a scan.
- Compass4: The electronic compass gives the scan an orientation. A calibration feature is included.
- GPS: Integrated GPS receiver
- Power supply voltage: 19V (external supply), 14.4V (internal battery)
- Power consumption: 40W and 80W (while battery charges)
- Battery life: 4.5 hours
- Ambient temperature: 5° - 40°C
- Humidity: Non-condensing
- Cable connector: Located in scanner mount
- Weight: 5.2kg
- Size: 240 x 200 x 100mm
- Maintenance / calibration: Annual