FLIR T620 IR Infrared Thermal Imaging Camera with 15 Degree Lens, This 15 Degree telephoto lens intended for longer range thermal imaging where the camera is relatively far away from the subject
FLIR T620 Thermal Imaging Camera sale includes;
The FLIR T620 combines industry leading specifications with highly sophisticated features and functions to create the most flexible, innovative and highest quality professional-grade hand-held thermal imager available today.
It is designed for serious users who demand premium capabilities making the imager the perfect choice for any industrial, plant, utility, HVAC and building-related application. The T620 also features a GPS that automatically adds location data to images for including in reports (live link in FLIR Tools Reports to Google Maps). The new Field of View (FOV) Match option allows the user to match the visible camera field of view to the IR FOV for better documentation.
The T620 offers a temperature range of -20 to 650°C (-4 to 1202°F) with an accuracy of ±2% and a thermal sensitivity of < 0.04°C. Offering the highest resolution in its class—640 × 480 pixels—the T620 provides crisp images for greater accuracy and readability from longer distances. A 5 megapixel digital camera provides sharper visible light images for clear reference pictures of target objects.
Thermal fusion and scale-able picture-in-picture capabilities add compelling context to images by overlaying thermal and visible images making it easier to identify targets and locations. A laser pointer aids aiming while a bright LED lamp provides light in dark corners. The auto/manual focus lens has 4x continuous digital zoom and provides a 25° field of view
The FLIR T620 displays images on a bright, 4.3” touchscreen which provides sharp images, clear graphics, an intuitive interface, and efficient on-screen report generation. The ergonomically-designed rotating optical block lets users tilt the lens up or down along its 120-degree range of motion while keeping the touchscreen display right in front of them. The touchscreen can also be used to control up to 5 measurement modes with measurement points that can be moved on the touchscreen for added detail or comparisons.
The measurement modes available with the T620 include: 10 spots (center); 5 area boxes (Min/Max); isotherm (above/below); auto hot/cold spot; and Delta T. The T620 can store up to 1,000 images in FLIR's exclusive radiometric JPEG format and capture MPEG4 video. An annotation feature allows users to add voice comments via Bluetooth headset and text notes from the touchscreen keypad.
- Highest quality 307,200 pixel (640 × 480) resolution
- Field of View (FOV) Match
- GPS: automatically adds location data
- 5 MP visible light camera with lamp
- 4.3” bright touchscreen LCD
- Connects to iPhone and iPad via Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth to MeterLink, Smartphone, and PC devices
- Temperature calibration standard at 650°C
- Thermal sensitivity of 0.04°C
- 4× digital zoom
- Voice, text, and sketch annotation
- Picture-in-picture and fusion to superimpose thermal images
- MPEG4 non-radiometric IR or daylight video recording to SD card
- Realtime video frame rate
- MPEG4 streaming video over Wi-Fi
- FLIR Tools software for camera updates
- InstantReport generates professional document directly from the camera right on site