Leica BLK3D Imager for sale, complete set with BLK3D Mission kit and software BLK3D Sketch & Document option, BLK3D Desktop software, BLK3D 3D Modeling
Leica BLK3D Imager sale includes:
- Leica BLK3D Imager, One year warranty, 1 x battery, charger, cleaning wipe, neck strap, and the BLK3D Mobile Basic app
- Leica BLK3D Mission kit (Rugged case, Screen protector, LED lamp, Spare Battery, AC charger for spare battery)
- 1 Year subs for the BLK3D Sketch & Document option of the BLK3D Mobile app
- 1 Year subs for the BLK3D Desktop software
- 1 Year subs for the BLK3D 3D Modeling option of the BLK3D Desktop software
- 1 Year Leica warranty
THE LEICA BLK3D | Real time, in-picture 3D measurement
The BLK3D is a compact 3D handheld imager that improves productivity by enabling immediate and precise 3D measurements from any image it captures. The solution consists of the handheld BLK3D unit, the BLK3D Mobile app (Android) and the BLK3D Desktop software
LEICA BLK3D IMAGER: The art of photogrammetry. Simplified.
The BLK3D was created by drawing from our portfolio of technologies, miniaturizing them and simplifying them to deliver unprecedented performance in a push button imaging device.
HANDHELD 3D IMAGING: The combination of a calibrated stereo-camera, advanced algorithms and real-time edge computing.
Size and weight: 180 x 77 x 27 mm (7.1 x 3.1 x 1.1 in); 480 g / 17 oz
STEREO CAMERAS CREATE 3D IMAGES AND PLACE PRECISE MEASUREMENTS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS, IN REAL-TIME.
- 2x 10 MP (158.00 mm diagonal calibrated base line)
- Field of view: 80°
- Focal length: 4.0 mm (22 mm in 35 mm equiv. in 1:1)
- Aperture: F3.0
- 2x Synchronous LED Flash
- Intuitive Android OS
- 64GB Storage: Holds thousands of 3D images
- Fast internet connection with newest WLAN standards
- Battery lasts a full day and can be exchanged
- Aluminum housing for stability and durability
- Chemically hardened, sunlight visible, multi-touch screen
- Protective overmold for grip and shock absorption
PREMIUM PRODUCTION: Production of BLK3D Imagers is underway at a premium production facility in Austria. Watch this video to learn more about how the BLK3D is made and calibrated to deliver consistently precise measurements.
LASER ACCURACY: Use the laser EDM combined with smart mapping tools to sketch accurate floorplans and combine them with 3D images. Achieve 1mm accuracy by assigning laser measurements to image measurements.
- Accuracy with favourable conditions *: ± 1.0 mm / 0.04 in ***
- Range with favourable conditions *: 250 m / 820 ft
- Smallest unit displayed: 0.1mm / 1/32 in